Jun 4, 2021

Paul Munsen no longer with Sun Oven International

Several months ago we learned that Paul Munsen was no longer with Sun Oven. It was inferred that he would still continue to work with international efforts with the Sun Oven, although I have not been able to contact him concerning some of his international work and to see how he and his wife are doing during this pandemic. After several attempts to reach Paul by email, phone, phone messages, mail (including 'please forward'} and speaking with a Sun Oven employee I have been unable to reach my old friend. It is hoped that someone reading this can contact him and ask him to contact me at my old email address. I still have the same one I used with Vegas Trailer Supply (vegasrv@___.com). I also have a new phone number but certainly don't want to list it here. Thank you in advance if you can help me contact Paul. Have a great day my friends, Michael

No comments: